GCSE Exam Results Day – 25 August 2011
Although I’m only Year 10, I still had a batch of exams this summer, and today – alongside people who’d just finished Year 11 – I got my results back.
They were as follows:
- Religious Studies B Unit 4: A
- Drama Unit 1: B
- Biology Unit 1A (Retake): A*
- Biology Unit 2 Tier H: A
- Biology ISA: A
- Chemistry Unit 2 Tier H: A* (Full marks)
- Chemistry ISA: A* (Full marks)
- Physics Unit 2 Tier H: A* (Full marks)
I’m genuinely dead chuffed. I worked hard, but as most of my post-exam ‘My Thoughts’ blogs (accessible by clicking the links above) were rather pessimistic, it’s all a bit of a surprise.
However, this is just the start. My results card is a fraction of the length it will be in a year’s time. The work’s only going to get harder. And soon. We return to school in less than two weeks.